A Significant Boost to Your Property: The Advantages of Modernised Steel Roofing Solutions
Australia is presently in the midst of a golden era in terms home values across the nation, as demonstrated by the fact that property prices have surged by as much as 65% in some regions during the past half-decade.
This is obviously creating some downward pressure on the countrywide homeownership rate, and it’s causing the younger generation to opt for rentals as opposed to mortgage loans, but it’s important to note that Australian householders have a unique opportunity to piggyback on this lucrative trend by facilitating some practical renovations.
In this regard, there is a lot to be said about the remunerative, structural, and functional benefits associated with contemporary steel roofing in Perth.
This brief report will analyse all of the advantages associated with upgrading your residential or commercial building with an individualised, custom-fabricated metal roof.
Adaptable Designs and Colour-Coordinated Schemes
Many people believe that metallic materials are way too rigid and inflexible to conform to elaborate architectural layouts, but this couldn’t be further from the truth:
- Steel solutions can be cut, adjusted, and resized to account for all of the distinctive bends, twists, and turns of your roof, not to mention the fact that the materials come in a vast array of customisable profiles and thicknesses.
- The best-rated steel roofing solutions are actually one-tenth as heavy as most other roofing materials, which mitigates the strain on your structural framework and allows installation teams to fit even the oldest properties with sturdy steel panels.
- Additionally, steel roofing variants are also available in dozens upon dozens of colorations and pigments, ranging from natural-looking terrain hues and bronzed tints, all the way to sophisticated greys, ocean blues, and even basalt tones.
This gives you unparalleled versatility and ambidexterity with regards to your personal aesthetic inclinations and your home’s appearance.
Reinforce Your Home’s Listing Price
When metal roofing first permeated the home improvement niche, real estate specialists didn’t know how to accurately appraise property values after the installation of a new steel façade.
However, a recent study of roughly 1,800 private properties throughout Australia found that those with steel roofs are worth approximately 12% more than those with asphalt, terracotta, slate, or synthetic tiles.
Much like the above mentioned issue of valuing homes with metal roofs, industry experts also needed to have a bigger sample size to provide accurate durability ratings and lifespan projections. After a couple decades of stress testing and exposing metal roofing to inclement conditions, analysts were able to draw the following conclusions about modified steel solutions:
- Resistant to water saturation and excessive moisture
- Unaffected by termites and other damaging pests
- Corrosion-proof, wind-proof, and thermally efficient
- Fireproof and incombustible
- Impervious to fractures, chips, and detrimental breaks
As such, it shouldn’t come as a huge shock to find out that a professionally installed steel roof can survive for up to 60 years, irrespective of environmental exposure.
It’s easy to see that choosing to install a brand new metallic roof over your head is truly a no-brainer, so be sure to connect with a licensed local contractor at your earliest convenience.